Divorce is a painful and complicated legal process that can be made simpler with the right attorney. At The Salt Lake Lawyers, we strive for solutions, not fights. Oftentimes fights cannot be avoided in divorce, but as attorneys, we also know that the skill of minimizing fights can save our clients money, time, and heartache.
It is for this reason that we use a wide range of strategies which can include collaborative lawyering or traditional litigation. Our experience includes helping some of the most vulnerable parents in our system including LGBT parents, fathers, physically or emotionally abused spouses, and non-English speaking families.
General Divorce Information
- Common Types of Divorce Clients and Reasons for Divorce
- Protection Orders & Spouse Misconduct in Divorce Cases
- Child Support & Custody
- Alimony / Spousal Support in Divorce Cases
- Division of Assets after Divorce
- Timeframe for Divorce Proceedings
- Common Client Mistakes & Misconceptions about Divorce Process